Internship and part-time positions available at CORDET in Stockholm
Currently investing from our second Fund and with offices in London, Stockholm, and Luxembourg, CORDET is an alternative credit investor that provides bespoke and scalable financing solutions to smaller mid-market companies in Northern Europe. Since inception, CORDET has committed and arranged gross debt capital of >€1.0bn with a primary focus on resilient businesses that generate between €2-15 million in EBITDA and are based in the UK, Ireland, the Nordics, DACH, or Benelux.
CORDET’s portfolio companies are often leaders in their respective market niches and benefit from mega trends, such as technological change, climate change, or the ageing population. Most of our investments are event-driven for e.g. acquisitions, add-ons, other growth plans, or refinancings. Structure and terms are tailored to the specific needs of borrowers with a flexible approach as the requirements of businesses may change over time.
CORDET aspires to act as a trusted, long-term partner, and is committed to enabling transformational growth for the companies we invest in. For example, we frequently provide follow-on capital to support the growth initiatives of our portfolio companies, be it through acquisitions or organic expansion plans.
Furthermore, CORDET has a strong commitment to Responsible Investment which we believe is instrumental for long-term value creation. Please read more about CORDET and our ambitions in our latest Responsible Investment report which can be found on our website.
About the role:
To support CORDET’s growing direct lending activities, we are currently looking for a highly motivated intern (full-time for at least three months, flexible start date) and part-time student (10-20 hours per week for at least six months, flexible start date) to join our Investment Team based in Stockholm. The positions will appeal to ambitious individuals interested in learning more about private debt at one of the fastest growing fund managers in Northern Europe. You will get exposure to all phases of the investment process from origination, credit analysis, and execution of new debt investment opportunities to subsequent monitoring activities. Your responsibilities will include the support on:
- Analysis of new investment opportunities, including review of detailed due diligence materials and participation in management meetings
- Preparation of financial models including cash flow analysis, debt sizing, and structuring
- Preparation of investment committee memos
- Monitoring activities with regard to existing portfolio companies
- Bachelor’s student from third year or Master’s student from first year
- Analytical mindset and business acumen
- Strong grasp of numbers, financial statements, and corporate finance concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in one additional local language of our key markets (Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, Dutch)
- Preferably with experience from prior internship or part-time position in finance or consulting
Please send your CV and Cover Letter outlining your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application by 15 November 2021.
Download:CORDET internship and part-time positions.pdf